Hotel and Restaurant Association of Bhutan (HRAB) is a federation of HOTELS and Restaurants from all over the country.
Members range from restaurants to small family-owned properties to major convention hotels.
The main objective of organizing this Fair is to create a platform for the Hospitality Industries
- Members will be invited during meetings with the government & other stakeholders on decision making process.
- Members will be invited for meetings, conferences & other networking dinners.
- Members will be provided first hand information regarding the current policies, rules & regulations of the industry.
- HRAB provides a platform to its members to stay bounded in enhancing the growth of the industry;
- HRAB will work closely with the media to ensure that the role, activities and issues of the industry are highlighted.
- HRAB supports the hotels and restaurants in providing strength through its recognition by the private and public sectors both locally and internationally
- HRAB will represent member hotels in dealing with the Government and public sectors in matters related to the industry. HRAB is represented in various Government dialogues, forums, advisory panels and disciplinary committees;
- HRAB shall support related and beneficial projects and events organized by the Government;
To represent the interest of the members, foster their economic and professional growth while uplifting standards of hotels and contributing towards sustainable development of tourism in Bhutan
The HRAB will act as a voice of the industry to promote, protect, represent and advance the interests of the industry.