ABOUT HOTEL & RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION OF BHUTAN
Hotel and Restaurant Association of Bhutan (HRAB) is a federation of HOTELS and Restaurants from all over the country. Members range from restaurants to small family-owned properties to major convention hotels. It is a non-profit, apolitical, mutual benefit organization formed in September 2007 by a group of enthusiastic hoteliers.
HOSPITALITY FAIR 2019
Food & Hospitality fair will be an international trade exhibition and a food festival that serves as a business and networking platform for companies and ............
Why should you be a Member?
- -Members will be provided first hand information regarding the current policies, rules & regulations of the industry.
- -HRAB provides a platform to its members to stay bounded in enhancing the growth of the industry;
- HRAB will work closely with the media to ensure that the role, activities and issues of the industry are highlighted.
- -HRAB supports the hotels and restaurants in providing strength through its recognition by the private and public sectors both locally and internationally
- -HRAB will represent member hotels in dealing with the Government and public sectors in matters related to the industry.
- -HRAB is represented in various Government dialogues, forums, advisory panels and disciplinary committees;
Current Issue Progress Bar
Bad Debtors issue
Regional Tourist issue
Water Shortage issue
Low occupancy issue